"PET LOVERS WEB"

 "WELCOME"
 
TO
"PETLOVERSWEB"

Animals and birds are the important parts of our society. They are found in every corner of the world in many shapes,sizes and breeds.Today many of the birds and animals are tamed and we are using them for our benefits.There is a saying:-

  " A HOUSE IS NOT A HOME WITHOUT A PET "

My name is $-DANIzz Ali . I am from Pakistan. I have fond of animals and birds. I love them very much. I keep and breed many breeds of domestic birds and animals.
My blog this blog is dedicated to all the animals and birds lovers of the world.
I have posted many beautiful pictures of animals and birds in my blog.
I have created some pages on different animals and birds.
On the home page I have posted some beautiful wallpapers.

PEACOCK:



ENGLISH FANTAIL:
CYBERIAN HUSKY:

MARLIND DUCK:

POUTER:


SIAMESE CAT:
GERMAN SHEPERD PUP:
                                           RUSSIAN DOG (Show Quality):

GOLDEN PHEASENT:

                                                     SILVER LACED POLISH:
                                              GOLDEN COCHIN BANTAM:
For best preview click on the picture and see in full screen mode.
for more pics visit the categories on the top. Each page is for specific breed.

0 comments: